Bagster.

Hello everyone. I was looking for a tank cover for my deauville nt 700. Long wait shes coming Thursday acroos the water thank god. Buying things for her eases the pain ๐Ÿ˜Š. Been off the road for far to long. Was lookin at the bagsters on the web and there looks to be 3 different shapes for the nt700๐Ÿค”. I emailed two different sellers and didnt reply. Also i im torn between colours. Red, balck or deep grey. My bikes the brighter of the reds or puIm always lookin help. Wish i could help someone ๐Ÿ™ƒ. Any ideas do

OP
OP
Johnny
Well sunny. It is instead of a tank pad realy. And i like the looks. Mabe they wood mark the paint. This is her.

ST1100Y

Site Supporter
Bike
ST1100Y, ST1100R, NT700
The "tank bra" protects and serves as attachment/base for their tank bags (and there quite a lot designs/sizes to choose from)

I use this system on the ST1100 since many years, brilliant design...

OP
OP
Johnny
The "tank bra" protects and serves as attachment/base for their tank bags (and there quite a lot designs/sizes to choose from)

I use this system on the ST1100 since many years, brilliant design...
Thanks very much st.

Bike
'83 BMW R100RS & 3 XS650s
Yup - I have one of those on my '83 BMW R100RS - it is a terrific piece of gear: fast-on, fast-off and it really protects the tank. It even has nifty little pads for my knees!

Pete
BMW_R100RS_Bagster.jpg

Top Bottom