Barber Vintage Festival, B'ham.....Oct 8,9,10...anyone going??

Moto-Kafe

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Red NT700V
Any NT Riders coming to the Barber Vintage Festival this year?? I will be there again........been there every year excluding first year. Swap Meet Spaces H29/H30..........no NT stuff, but alittle bit of everything else to sell (bike-wise). If you have never attended and decide to come, it will blow your mind what kind of vintage schtuff is still out there for sale, and being ridden around. They had 65,000 attendees in 2019........vintage roadracing, trials, MX, and hare scrambles......plus a 600 vendor swap meet, bike shows, DEMO Rides, stunt shows, and a Fan Zone (Vendors of new apparel, bikes, and accessories). There use to be an Air Show during the lunch hour on Saturday, but neighbors around the track complained about the planes flying too low and too loud....oh well. The Birmingham Museum of Flight is being relocated right next door to the Barber Complex, construction already underway. take a look at the video at Barber Motorsports . com.
If you decide to come, please come by my spot and say "hello", sit a spell (we have 40' x 10' of canopy shade, with ceiling fans!!!), enjoy a beverage on us, and stick around for lunch when we crank up the grill. Or, with any questions about the event, send them my way and I will try to answer them.
mark444 (aka Moto-Kafe)
Pelham, Al ....20 minutes from Barbers

Schedule below, but not all racing shown (Trials, MX, etc)

barber schedule 1.jpg

barber schedule 2.jpg

PA040004.JPG

PA040005.JPG

PA040007.JPG

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Gonna miss it this year, but it truly is a spectacular event. The museum is awesome.

Mike

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I'd love to come, but I'm not traveling this year. If people would just get vaccinated and slow this Covid down...

OP
OP
Moto-Kafe

Moto-Kafe

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Red NT700V
Added to this event............Two FREE concerts, Friday and Saturday Nights........see their website.
Also..........Auction on Sunday 2:00PM near the swap meet area........run by Gerry Wood (who knows his stuff on bikes!!!). these are daily riders and project bikes, not restored high-$$$ units. Maybe even I can afford one or two??

Top Bottom