Bike Cover

Hello all,
I'm trying to find a reasonably priced cover for my NT700 & experiencing a lot of difficulty.
Ideally I'm after a cover that can accomodate my bike at 260L, 160H (front) & 140H (rear).
The bike is garaged so needed more for dust protection rather than water.
Thanks

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Hello all,
I'm trying to find a reasonably priced cover for my NT700 & experiencing a lot of difficulty.
Ideally I'm after a cover that can accomodate my bike at 260L, 160H (front) & 140H (rear).
The bike is garaged so needed more for dust protection rather than water.
Thanks
For garage use I usually use a bed sheet as they are pretty breathable and you don’t need to worry about wind or rain. Mostly just to keep the dust and bugs off.

When I was commuting everyday I carried a silver half cover made by Nelson Rigg.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Geoff, I've got a cover I've never taken out of its bag. I'll have to go look and see what size and brand it is, but you can have it if you want it. Somebody gave it to me.

I've been using a Tour King half cover for years. It packs small and covers every thing from the seat up. I don't know what size I got in that either; seems like I just called them and we talked about it and I took what they recommended. It covers from under the front fairing, over my top bag and down over the panniers. I paid $39.95 for it.

Bike
2010 Red NT700V

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
Geoff, I've got a cover I've never taken out of its bag. I'll have to go look and see what size and brand it is, but you can have it if you want it. Somebody gave it to me.
he is in UK, probably expensive to ship overseas

Top Bottom