Bmw ctx?

tawilke46

This is a concept by BMW of a 6 cylinder bagger type that looks a lot like a Honda CTX design. Actually given the displacement of this concept, it would be competing with the Honda F6B.

https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/global/pressDetail.html?title=bmw-motorrad-concept-101-the-spirit-of-the-open-road&outputChannelId=6&id=T0218804EN&left_menu_item=node__8498

Will be interesting to see if BMW pursues this design further......

Typing the title in all caps defaults to what you see above. Tried to correct in advanced edit to no avail.

Last edited:
Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
I had a R1200CLC, best day was it leaving my driveway with cash in my hand. 3.5 gallon tank, under 10mph like a tractor without power steering. Was very good on highway, and did have cruse, radio, heated everything and never blown by truck wind. If I did not live on a gravel road maybe I would of liked it more, but just too hard at slow speeds to enjoy, and the small tank was a issue when traveling.

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
Hmm, Honda is discounting the daylights out of the CTX in the US market and BMW clones it? Maybe the CTX is selling better in Europe than here..but I doubt it. That looks more like a bloated DN-01 than a CTX to me... :eek1:

Typing the title in all caps defaults to what you see above. Tried to correct in advanced edit to no avail.
I tried to change it and couldn't...

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
You can't fault BMW for continuing to expand their product offering. They have a lot of different options from scooters to large touring bikes and several in-between including one of the best sport bikes and adventure touring bikes available. I will probably never own one but I have been impressed with their desire to diversify unlike that company in Milwaukee.

Top Bottom