Brake Reservoir Switch Block?

Bike
2010 Honda NT700VA
I've seen in some pics that some have an electrical switch block mounted on top of the master cylinder brake reservioir. I assume it's for accessory control. Can someone point me to a source?

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I meant to ask you about that switch when we were in Hill City...what do you have connected to it?

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Rick, having a GPS has nothing to do with navigational need and everything to do with a boy's toys. You're still a boy -- ergo, you need a GPS.

Bike
2010 Red NT700
I got this switch installed too. I put one "cigarette" outlet in each front pocket and switched these two to the switch, and have left one open for the Denali 2 LED lights which are coming soon.
The reason I put a switch on the outlets is so that I could shut them down while driving should I see a voltage drop as indicated by the heated grips control module, because the future might hold heated gear, etc. I also connected this switch to the fuzeblock so to avoid draining the battery. Should I want them live when the bike is off, then all I have to do is move a fuse on the fuzeblock to the constant side. Good quality switch....

freezingalaskan

Top Bottom