Cb 1100

Bike
Bonneville T120
I've heard that Honda may be bringing the CB 1100 to the USA.

Anyone else hear this rumor? If they did, would there be interest?

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
I've heard that Honda may be bringing the CB 1100 to the USA. Anyone else hear this rumor? If they did, would there be interest?
I participated in a Honda survey quite awhile back on the CB being brought over... Never heard another word...

OP
OP
vzshadow
Bike
Bonneville T120
I've been to my Honda dealer this morning. The parts and service manager told me he also heard is as a rumor but nothing official from Honda.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I promise you that my Honda dealer doesn't know what he's getting till he opens the crate.

I think the CB1100 looks like the kind of bike I'd like to see around town, but it's probably not the kind of bike I'd buy.

Bike
2010 red NT 700, 1985 Kaw
I do like the in line 4 with DOHC, but like Phil, I probably would not be purchasing one. I love my NT and if I got another bike I would look for a 1980s in line 4 and work on it. I have my NT for everyday and my Turbo to satisfy my desire to turn wrenches.

Stex

Does anyone know if the Honda 1200cc Crosstourer being sold in UK will be coming to the US. I asked dealer and they don't have a clue.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
As far as I can tell, Honda keeps future distribution plans secret even from their dealers.

Bike
2012 Kawasaki Concours 14
I would have zero interest in that bike. I like to ride a lot, and I know that bike would sit unless I was just cruising a few miles.

I'm guessing that all of us have some interior, dark lust for some other bike, but when we come to our senses, I think most of us realize the NT is as much of a bike as we want/need. But, we're still attracted to novel, beautiful, new things.

Terry

Bike
2013 FJR 1300
I'm guessing that all of us have some interior, dark lust for some other bike, but when we come to our senses, I think most of us realize the NT is as much of a bike as we want/need. But, we're still attracted to novel, beautiful, new things.

Terry
Here's something that dampens me from getting too enthralled with having multiple purpose-specific bikes: I already have 11 engines I need to maintain/exercise for various purposes: 1 car, 1 pickup, my bike, my wife's bike, 1 boat with 2 motors, 2 lawn trimmers, 1 chainsaw, 1 standby generator, and for good measure, my airplane.

And no more room in the carport, to boot.

Top Bottom