Cool Video

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
Expecting more snow and probably won't get to ride anything on two wheels for awhile. I typed in NT700 in youtube and sorted by date. Found this wonderful video of an ST1300 following an NT on a crazy mountain road that doesn't appear to have any straight sections. Okay that is an exageration, but the straight bits are very short. There are bridges, tunnels and slow tight turns. My apologies if this has been posted before, but I just came across it. It had me leaning in my seat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTdeBySE1SI

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I didn't get to Deauville when I rode in France, but spent a very frustrating 3 hours in Caen late at night trying to find a place to stay. I was ready to sleep on the grass near one of the municipal buildings and wait for a Gendarme to come wake me up, but finally found a place on the Perephirique on the north side of Caen.

Went to Normandy the next day to pay homage to my ex-wife's father who was killed in the hedgerow country when the US 29th Infantry Division was trying to take St. Lo. I really enjoyed riding in France. I was using US American Automobile Association maps that came nowhere near showing all the roads I rode on, but every rode I was on had signs pointing to something that was on my map.

BTW, I had figured out Kevin's cool video had been take in Italy. I will say that the guy on the Pan European made me a little nervous once or twice when he was well over into the oncoming lane and didn't have any sightlines that let him see what was coming.

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
Thanks for the video link. Great way to break up the winter. I dang near fell off my chair leaning around those curves.

Top Bottom