Coolant drain bolt replacement washers

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
I'm preparing to service the cooling system so I'm going through the service manual to identify the replacement parts that are recommended.

The manual identifies two drain locations for the coolant on page 7-7.
One location is the bottom bolt of the water pump. I found that washer easy enough (6.5mm in the Water pump parts diagram, part number 90463-ML7-000 if anyone is interested).

It is the other location identified as the "crankcase drain bolt" that has me scratching my head a bit. :shrug2: The picture in the service manual (2nd picture on page 7-7) appears to be the right side of the block, right where the two cylinders meet. It appears just above where the clutch cable adjuster is attached to the right crankcase cover.

Has anyone been able to identify the part number for this drain bolt's washer? My best guess is the following part number I found on the Crankcase parts diagram (reference #18):

90441-ME9-000 - Washer (8mm)

Bike
2010 NT700V, 2015 CB500X
Not good news. I agree, the plug and washer are on the right side by clutch cable. Dont think that the crankcase drawing shows the drain plug & washer. I looked through the fiche for cranksae, both crankcase covers, water pump, water pipe, with no luck. You may want to try looking at the fiche for the honda dn01 for the washer.

Im struggling with day 5 of power outage, and limited cell coverage. Searching for partz on cell is slow,sorry.

Top Bottom