David Silver Spares (Large Panniers / Undercowl)

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
I ordered the Honda undercowl (08F71MEW800) and the large silver pannier lids (08L52MEW870) from David Silver Spares in the UK. I found they had about the best pricing I could find. I ordered them on January 14th and received them on January 24th. They shipped UPS.

http://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/home/

The costs were as follows

Large panniers 244.26 pounds = approx $388
Undercowl 184.68 pounds = approx $293

The shipping charge was 71.35 pounds = approx $113.

I was able to enter the part number into their website and do the entire transaction by email. They communicated well and the items arrived in very good condition. They put the two Honda boxes into a larger box with a lot of internal padding.

I would purchase from them again

JGC

They have a pretty good track record over here, I used them for my pannier liners (Inner bags) Others have had mixed reviews though.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I think that's a little less than what I paid for the stuff I got from Honda of Bournemouth. I bought the pannier lids and the bagliners from them and paid $550 or so for the bag liners and lids, then $400 when I bought the undercowl. Probably (maybe) would have been cheaper if I'd done it all in one swell foop.

OP
OP
Warren

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Tromper,

Gordon Bisson LTD has the Large Pannier Lids for $386 and the Lower Fairing for $292, both plus shipping, at Gordon Bisson Ebay.

I was very happy with their service, see this review...:)
Gordon Bisson was the first company I contacted but they never replied to my emails so I went elsewhere. As with all companies different people have different experiences.

Top Bottom