Delkevic Exhaust

I notice Delkevic has 6 different length muffler cans in various shapes, tri-oval, round, stainless, carbon fiber etc. I think I've decided on the 14" stub carbon fiber because I would like to beef up the "sewing machine" sound a little but not wake up the neighbors. I think the 8" or 9" might be too much. Any Thought's before I click? Thanks!

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
En-Tee700 (I like your Forum name, BTW), welcome to one of the best Forums around. We've got quite a few people who still have these old bikes and we've got quite a few who used to have them and have hung around because of friendships they've established. I've been on the Forum since back in '10 when Motorcycle Larry established it. He was an entrepreneur who made/marketed a pretty good range of accessories for the NT and a few other bikes. Larry died and his family wasn't up to maintaining the Forum while they were trying to save the business.

Our current administrator, Mellow, was the admin for the ST-Owners Forum and stepped up to take over this one as well. It's a good group with lots of experience and wisdom. Our humor level can be both pretty good and pretty bad, if you know what I mean.

Introduce yourself to the group -- share some of your motorcycle experience, etc.

I can't help you at all with advice about Delkevic or any other muffler options. But be assured that somebody will step up!

OP
OP
En-Tee700 (I like your Forum name, BTW), welcome to one of the best Forums around. We've got quite a few people who still have these old bikes and we've got quite a few who used to have them and have hung around because of friendships they've established. I've been on the Forum since back in '10 when Motorcycle Larry established it. He was an entrepreneur who made/marketed a pretty good range of accessories for the NT and a few other bikes. Larry died and his family wasn't up to maintaining the Forum while they were trying to save the business.

Our current administrator, Mellow, was the admin for the ST-Owners Forum and stepped up to take over this one as well. It's a good group with lots of experience and wisdom. Our humor level can be both pretty good and pretty bad, if you know what I mean.

Introduce yourself to the group -- share some of your motorcycle experience, etc.

I can't help you at all with advice about Delkevic or any other muffler options. But be assured that somebody will step up!
Thanks Phil!

Lance

Directly above the Center of the Earth
Bike
2010 Silver NT700 ABS
I have a Delkevic exhaust on my bike will go measure and report back
The length of the can is 14 inch. I love the sound did a 4 day trip and had music going from my
Phone and had no problem hearing it

Attachments

Last edited:
Bike
2011 NT700V, 2010 F650GS
Any update on the Delkevic install? Is the main reason an improved exhaust note? weight savings too from the OEM can? Has anyone explored any other options with good results?

Tom
Miami, FL
2011 NT700VA; 2010 F650GS

Top Bottom