DORAN Tire Pressure Monitoring System

Bike
'10 Silver NT700
I purchased the 360M system in January 2015 for over $200. In January 2017, both sensors (located on the inside of the tire) failed. Correspondence with them resulted in their permitting me to get replacements at customer-loyalty half price - $87. I was not happy. After purchasing two more sensors and installing them to the metal 90-degree valve stems (outside), I'm disappointed to have another sensor failure in January 2019. The advertisment states the sensors last approximately 3-4 years. I sent them an email to ask what they'll do for me and received back a reply that the outsourced manufacturer has discontinued the chip, forcing them to discontinue the motorcycle system from their line.

Anyone else have experience with DORAN TPMS?

Is it too much to expect them to refund at least the purchase of the second set that only lasted 2 years?

Thoughts?

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
That's bad news for me. I've got a Doran TPMS and my sensors are about a year old. I had my first sensors fail about 3 months after buying the system and they replaced them for free, but I think I paid about $70 for my 2nd set of sensors -- the ones I've got now.

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
The ones in my cars seem to last over ten years...

Bike
2011 Black NT700
I'm using FOBO and have had no problems. At least so far.

Top Bottom