Editing and Posting Videos

tawilke46

On my ride yesterday I took several videos, some are fairly large like over 1mb. When trying to download to YouTube the longer videos would take 6 to 8 hours! I have them in iMovie on my iMac and can edit them and shorten them. There is an option to download them to YouTube from iMovie, but I can't figure out how to make it work. I have a YouTube account and have downloaded two small videos through YouTube. My question is….is there a simple video editing app I can use to simplify shorten the long videos, download to YouTube and still keep the originals? I know just enough about some of this stuff to get into trouble…….
The camera I used was a Olympus TG3 mounted on a Ram Ball mount.

Also on reviewing the videos there is a problem with vibration blurring some parts of the videos. Are there any helpful suggestions on how to reduce the vibration while taking videos from your moving motorcycle? Such as mounting points, isolators, etc.

Some things that impact the amount of vibration are the weight of the camera and the length of the arm on the RAM mount. There are also some programs (I use Power Director 13) that can smooth out some of the vibration.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Most of the motovloggers I watch on YouTube have their cameras attached to their helmets.

Top Bottom