Euro Handlebar Switches

Has anyone looked into fitting Euro spec switches to their NT? I'd like to have the hazard and flash to pass switches.

OP
OP
mechahayai
I've seen a few of the aftermarket installs. That's always an option. I am hoping to keep it OEM if I can. If not, I'll just add one like you mentioned.

Sunny

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700VA, R1150GS
I wanted automatic turn signal cancel and hazard flasher, so thought of buying a kisan module.

used the kisan website, narrowed down to SM-3 and bought a SM-3 off ebay ... Finally called them up and they say nothing can be done... told them to update the website... $70 down the drain .

Why the hell did I not check here first... I look into the mirror and see myself wearing dodo of the week hat for the last few days ....

Bike
NT700V, NC700X, XL600R
Be advised that the cables from both switch pods are really long. Their connections are made on the connector holding plate behind the left faring radiator vent.

SwtichConnections.PNG

If you plan on going to the aftermarket switch pods, you will have to either lengthen the wires or cut and slice the OEM cables to the replacement switch pods.

Bike
NT700V, NC700X, XL600R
I wanted automatic turn signal cancel and hazard flasher, so thought of buying a kisan module.

used the kisan website, narrowed down to SM-3 and bought a SM-3 off ebay ... Finally called them up and they say nothing can be done... told them to update the website... $70 down the drain .

Why the hell did I not check here first... I look into the mirror and see myself wearing dodo of the week hat for the last few days ....
My research shows this flasher unit is a solid-state lighting unit, which allows the single filament bulbs to behave as a dual intensity bulb. This unit can also be found on the VTX1800.

Top Bottom