February 21, 2015 -- Vehicle Vault in Parker, CO

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Circle your calendars, ladies and gentlemen. The Motorcycle Sport Touring Association CO-WY squadron - and their friends - are heartily invited to gather at the Vehicle Vault, 18301 Lincoln Meadows Parkway, Parker, CO

The event is set for Saturday, Feb 21, 2015, at 10:30 am.

When we enter the museum we will be met by one of the owners, Daniel or Aaron, and given a guided tour of the vehicles on display. I am told the collection is spectacular, based upon comments from a couple of MSTA members who have visited the Vault. They missed out on the guided tour, so we're all in for a treat.

The tour is being organized by Doug Logston, MSTA state director. He's asked that members and their guests bring cash for admission. The group rate admission is $8 per person.

After our tour of the Vehicle Vault, we will travel a couple of blocks to the Mt. Fuji Asian Restaurant featuring Hibachi grill and Sushi for lunch and conversation.

I'm planning on going to this event. I'm an MSTA member and this group is very welcoming to people who aren't members. Ken Malone (RedBird on the NT Forum) and I did the MSTA 100,000 Foot Ride Last Summer and had a good time. Let me know if you're interested in being part of this!

Top Bottom