FOBOs arrived today

Gabe

Tek Monkey
Bike
2011 Black Honda NT700VA
Daler, mine just arrived too and I'm looking forward to trying them out soon as well.

Gabe

Tek Monkey
Bike
2011 Black Honda NT700VA
Nope, they weren't working properly on the site when I ordered, I forgot to go back and check. Have you tried to fit them yet? Is there enough space without the T-valves? If not, I can hit up an auto or hardware store and hopefully able to find T-valves that could work.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
The FOBO sensors don't look much, if any bigger than the ones I've got on my bike with the TPM from Doran. I've got a 90-degree stem on the rear tire, turned toward the left, a 45-degree stem on the front mounted so that it points to the rear of the bike. There was plenty of room and the Doran system is working very well for me.

I don't understand why you'd need the T-stem.

Gabe

Tek Monkey
Bike
2011 Black Honda NT700VA
I visit the shop tomorrow (bike in for maintenance and getting metal valve stems) and check out the spacing. Based on the size of the Fobos, I think they may fit. I think they offered the T-valves for tighter rims and fits.

Bike
1984 Moto Guzzi T5
The T stems are so you can add or remove air without removing the sensor.

My Hawkshead come with lock rings to make them harder to steal. Also would make them a PITA for adding air so a T stem would be almost a necessity. I don't use the lock rings so I don't use the T.

OP
OP
daler
Bike
2011 Black NT700
The T valves are the same or not much bigger than the standard valves. I bought them, 1. it makes it easier to add air and 2. it lets me spend more money on farkles. :rofl1:
Ride safe, Clint

Top Bottom