For charlie b

Bike
1984 Moto Guzzi T5
Unfortunately I am not a cruiser guy.

I am hoping that rumors of a new LeMans is true.

Bike
1984 Moto Guzzi T5
The bonus is that there is a rumor of a more modern 900cc engine that is in the works. I am not that hopeful cause corporate Piaggio has continued to insist that Aprilla is the 'performance' part of the company. MG is the 'slow' group.

Will have to wait and see. May be several years before we see one.

Bike
1984 Moto Guzzi T5
A husband/wife in AZ have the Cali (his) and Indian Scout (hers). I liked the Scout better.

But, I haven't seen the new Ambassador in person yet either.

I still want to see what the middle weight bike looks like. There have been hints of it as a sport and standard bike, kinda like a V7 on steroids. I hope they bring it out with a nice looking fairing like they did on the V11 LeMans.

tawilke46

I really like the V7. Our local BMW dealer also sold Moto Guzzi's, but alas no more. The dealer is dropping Guzzi this year. Once he sells the few he has left, that's it. They will still carry Aprilia, for the time being anyway.
They are also dropping the Vespa and Piaggio scooter lines.
I do not know of any other Guzzi dealers in Louisiana.......may Google that and check.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
And I'm sure it meets with Charlie's passion for frugality!

Bike
1984 Moto Guzzi T5
ROFLMAO

Yeah, like GB ever did anything remotely within anyone's budget :)

I have to say that MG will probably never make a bike that I would buy to replace my T5. The Norge comes close, but, they just did not get the fairing right. They screwed up on the early ones and fitted a relatively poor suspension with a muzzled engine. When they finally fixed all that they had a 2005 era bike that they are trying to sell in 2015. Given the poor sales I don't see MG making another sport touring bike. They might make a sporty bike, like the V11 LeMans, but, not a follow on to the Norge.

And, while I dearly love the V11 LeMans I would not buy one. About an hour was all I could take at that lean angle.

Top Bottom