Front White Hyperlites vs. Bikevis Bullets

jiman

I'm looking to add daytime running lites to my NT. Has anyone ever compared the front white hyperlites vs. bikevis bullets. One of my friends installed the bikevis bullets with the pod modulator and raves about them. I've read here on the forum many of your prefer the front white hyperlites. I appreciate everyone's thoughts on this.

Igo

That sounds like quality advice enough to me.
I'm going to let it warm up just a little bit more and do some serious experimenting with lighting. I'm not as concerned with being visible as I am being able to see. More lights may be in order.

CoolNT

You may wanna consider the Denali's. I just installed 'em over this weekend and riding around today, I could tell that cagers really noticed me. They're also excellent in the night, where I can see wider and farther. I used the fender mounts.

Igo

You may wanna consider the Denali's. I just installed 'em over this weekend and riding around today, I could tell that cagers really noticed me. They're also excellent in the night, where I can see wider and farther. I used the fender mounts.
That seems to be the direction to take. Me thinks the wallet is in for a couple weeks of healing first. My word...

Bike
Silver NT700V
OK, one more for the list of farkles. Denali lights seem to have a following and I saw Andy's in action the other night. No i have to prioritize the farkle list.

Chuck

abgar

After today's ride in the Fog this morning I plan to add something low on the front fender as a fog/driving light.
There are real fog lamps for our bikes http://www.motobozzo.de/xtcatalog/product_info.php?info=p36_HONDA-Deauville-BJ-2006-Micro-Halogen-Foglamps.html
Not fancy blinking Christmas toys like ( no offence ) Bikevis Bullets

Edit: And just found these http://www.ringautomotive.co.uk/product_detail.asp?prod=1067. I have the impression, that they are the same as above but without: custom made mounting and fancy switch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom