Givi Windscreen

djpacholl

I'm looking to upgrade my windscreen and have reviewed all the relevant posts. However, I have not found any comments on the Givi windcreen for the NT700. Has anyone had any experience with their product?

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
Not on the NT. But I had a tall Givi on my Versys and it worked well (much better than the CalSci). Clarity was very good and function was good for that bike.

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
I have never had a GIVI,

The best aftermarket windshilel with a very quiet air pocket was from a Clearview for my old Concours 1000.

That and the CEE BAILY on the NT cover most of my experience on Sport tourer'sI like the c baily, but it doesn't produce a QUIET pocket for me.

I had a wind bender from Fire Creek on my GL1800 that did a very good job for me, but Iamnot sure if they are doing anything fo the NT.

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
I have never had a GIVI,

The best aftermarket windshilel with a very quiet air pocket was from a Clearview for my old Concours 1000.

That and the CEE BAILY on the NT cover most of my experience on Sport tourer'sI like the c baily, but it doesn't produce a QUIET pocket for me.

I had a wind bender from Fire Creek on my GL1800 that did a very good job for me, but Iamnot sure if they are doing anything fo the NT.

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
I had a Givi on my last bike and liked it a lot - no experience with it on the NT. My Cee Bailey +6 works just fine for me.

Top Bottom