Go Cruise Throttle Control

Bike
2011 Black NT700V
Been using the Go Cruise for a couple of days now, I think it works great. Allows me to relax my right hand and doesn't seem to slip much at all.
Im not sure how I could be messing this up. I even ordered grip puppies and installed those as a possible cure to get the Go Cruise to work and no luck. While it seems to be gripping tighter, it still will drop 5 mph within 7 seconds. That is way to fast to have my hand off the throttle.

Anyone who used the Go Cruise with grip puppies - did you use the silicone ring over the puppies? Thats how I have it now because I figured the Go Cruise would just cut a groove into the foam without it and I would be back to having it direct on the rubber grips.

Bike
2010 NT700V, 2015 CB500X
it seems to be gripping tighter, it still will drop 5 mph within 7 seconds.
Unless you ordered the large size for stock grips, not sure how the Go Cruise couldn't work. I have both the small and large size because I put heated grips on after I ordered small Go Cruise. I would think that the Go Cruise would work best on a firm grip and be less effective on a softer/foam grip.

Anyway, the only time my Go Cruise hasn't worked perfectly is if the the silicon ring works its way toward the middle of the grip and is no longer against the grip stop. I keep the silicon and clamp pushed to the left side of the grip and it holds for several minutes. Probably the cheapest improvement that works great.

Top Bottom