Go Cruise Throttle Control?

Bike
'10 Silver NT700
I picked up a Go Cruise Throttle Control. I ordered the one designed for 1" handlebars, but could not get it to engage enough even with the silicon ring installed. Giving throttle and shifting the lock in place, it still permits the OEM grip to rotate beneath it, back to idle. Has anyone else used this model? It looks like I need to return it for the 3/4" model unless someone can tell me something I may be doing wrong.

Thanks.

Bike
2012 Kawasaki Concours 14
I installed grip puppies (foam covers) over my heated grips. Once I did this, the Go Cruise held perfectly. It is the best farkle I have for long trips. $20 well spent. If you don't plan on adding something like grip puppies, then you would best be served to get the 3/4" model as that is the size of our bars.

Bike
2010 NT700V, 2015 CB500X
Exchange it for the smaller size.

I have both sizes, since i added the heated grips after buying the first go cruise. Both sizes have worked fine on the correct size handlebars... no need for adding rubber bands or padded grips, or excessive cleaning. Get the smaller size, it will work perfect on the stock grips and hold the throttle for 3-10 minutes if needed.

Top Bottom