SOLD Great Mini Adventure Tourer for sale, Versys X300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
For Sale Kawasaki X300 Versys (SOLD)

2017 Non ABS 13,000 miles. Full Maint Records. All Maint done by me. Valves checked at 7500 miles. All exhaust valves shims replaced. Extras mounted on bike are:
Rear Aux Break and Turn LEDs
Battery Pigtail
MRA windshield (OEM included)
Voltage Indicator
OEM Top Box (Kawasaki)
OEM Matching Color Panel (Kawasaki)
OEM top box Mount Plate (Kawasaki)
Shad SH23 Panniers
Shad Three point Pannier Brackets
Custom Seat (Steve Gowing, Fort Collins Co.)
OEM Center Stand (Kawasaki)
Side Stand Foot
Skid Plate (T-Rex)
Engine Guards (Southwest Moto)
Fender Extender (R&G)
Helmet Hook
OEM Hand Guards (Kawasaki)
OEM 12 volt power port (Kawasaki) with Kawasaki Relay
Dual USB ports
Pair of 10 watt each driving lights.
Handel bar Risers.
15 tooth sprocket. OEM 14thooth included
Fisheye mirrors

Dunlap Trail Max Mission tires (7/5/2023) (1100 Miles)
New Battery, Yuasa YTX9BS (November 2023)

Pricing at $4200 with Service manual and Accessory Instructions

Contact info Chucksklrst@aol.com Or IM me via this Forum for more detail pictures and info.

Reason for selling: Too many bikes to maintain, Not enough time, and Family health issues.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chucksklrst
Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
Sounds like a bargain for such a well maintained, “fully farkled” bike. However, my self imposed limit is still one at a time. Somebody else will get lucky!
You are old enough and have permission to break the rules every now and again.:thumb:

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
I have found that it's always easier to buy the bike and beg forgiveness than it is to get permission. YMMV...
:thumb:
Mike

basketcase

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V
What Yoda and mikesim said. Otherwise, I've been looking at these for a while, but am not yet ready to pull the trigger on one.

A question: How did the 15-T front sprocket change the takeoff and top-end performance?

OP
OP
Chucksklrst
Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
What Yoda and mikesim said. Otherwise, I've been looking at these for a while, but am not yet ready to pull the trigger on one.

A question: How did the 15-T front sprocket change the takeoff and top-end performance?
The 15t sprocket made the bike much better for take off, Top end no problems, just keep the RPMs up. It likes to be revved out. Power band starts around 7k RPM. and Od course most of my riding with the little bike is around 6 to 9k feet in elevation. It is a blast in the tight twistys. Third Gear at 10 to 11 k RPM great fun. I have had the bike up to 90mph on the Freeway. Too fast for me on any of my bikes. If one is going to do more off road then I recommend keeping the 14 t sprocket. I ride some dirt / gravel roads, but mostly pavement with mine. A few easy double track trails also.

Attachments

OP
OP
Chucksklrst
Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
Sad to say that today I had to break up with one of my “Girl Friends.” The Little Gray bike now gets to travel the Highways and Byways of Colorado with a new flame. Today I put her on the trailer and delivered her to her new boyfriend. It has been a good 6 and a half year relationship, but it was time to move on. Time waits for no one. I am hoping that the “Little Gray Bike” enjoys her relationship with her new boyfriend and they experience many happy miles and smiles together. I am now back down to three bikes, but have filled the void with a new to me Jeep Wrangler.

The little Gray Bike on it's way to the new owner

20240405_085340.jpg

Paper work done and the new owner is all smiles.
20240405_095326.jpg

My replacement for the little bike, to help with separation anxiety.

SAM_7954.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom