Helmet Guardian

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Not sure which farkel catagory to put this one under? Let me know.
Put on my Helmet Gardian Helmet lock today. I love these. Put in the key and turn, and the loop pops out on its own. The lock is spring loaded like an ignition switch, so you just pull the key out and put in the helmet "D" ring and snap the loop shut.
I would reccommend you consider bigger washers to go on the inside.
Works fine, lasts along time, wont rust if painted GREEN.

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
I am going to say Farkles / Fairing / Body is where this belongs and you just got moved in to it...:D

What is that under your license plate that is also hanging down below it?

Bike
2020 Kawasaki Versys
I like helmet locks in open locations like this. I moved my Concours locks to the back just below the seat and used a small chain (actually a choker collar for dogs) as an extension so I could set the helmet on the seat and have it locked.

Brad

OP
OP
Coyote Chris

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
I like helmet locks in open locations like this. I moved my Concours locks to the back just below the seat and used a small chain (actually a choker collar for dogs) as an extension so I could set the helmet on the seat and have it locked.

Brad
Yeah, my Connie has the farkel that allows on to have a setup just like the Helmet Gardian...I really like it.

OP
OP
Coyote Chris

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
I am going to say Farkles / Fairing / Body is where this belongs and you just got moved in to it...:D

What is that under your license plate that is also hanging down below it?
Underneth the plate is an old Connie plate (For good luck) and the plastic laminated temp plate (which held the screws while I lay on my back getting the nuts and washers on.)
Now where do I put the gremlin bell?

Top Bottom