Honda Grom

Bike
2010 NT700V
Anyone have one? What's your opinion? Would you buy it again?

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
They're popular with the younger crowd because of the low MSRP and availability of lots of aftermarket stuff. Younger for us means anyone below 40!

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
A young lad who worked for me bought one. Had a blast with it for about a month or two and then got bored with it and went back to his street bike. I think it would be fun if you had somewhere off road to play with it.

Mike

Bike
2010 silver NT700
I spent some time on a Grom when they first came out. It was actually better than I anticipated. I am 5'10" and it was fairly comfortable, and would do 50mph on the flat. My take....a perfect bike to carry around on the back of a motorhome or house trailer.

Bike
NT700V, NC700X, XL600R
I rode one several years ago. It was a blast. I was considering buying one, if I got the job I applied to only 2 miles away to commute to work on.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IS NOT ME ON THAT GROM.

That was my buddy on it, another buddy brought to the rally and let us buzz around the parking lot.

WVRider

Site Supporter
Bike
Silver 2010 NT700V
My son and I saw a three last fall at Tail of The Dragon. They had changed out the engines to some sort of two stroke powerhouse and were screaming up the road. I was amazed at how fast they were, dragging knees, etc. When they fired up to leave the parking lot it had that old familiar smell of Cam2 racing fuel and Bell Ray oil. I remember that smell from "many" years past.

Top Bottom