Honda Top Case - interior liner/pad?

Mona

Has anyone found a rubber or foam pad to put in the bottom of the Honda Accessory Top Case? If I can't find anything I'll have to make one.

bicyclist

Interesting question. I bought mine used and it came with a pad that fits perfectly. I assumed that it was part of the case.

edit: I think that the pad is called a "top box mat". Try searching for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

JQL

Growing old disgracefully
Bike
2010 NT700 & 2019 FJR1300
It should have one in... Mine did and its on the parts list which came with mine

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Has anyone found a rubber or foam pad to put in the bottom of the Honda Accessory Top Case? If I can't find anything I'll have to make one.
The Honda part number for the Top Box Pad is 08P60-MCW-800. My top box came with the pad so I could not advise you what to use as a substitute.

Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA, #227
My Honda Top Case also came with a cut to fit foam pad, I would think that you should have gotten one also.

lcseds

Mine came with the pad also. You list a 2010 Pearl White NT700V. It has never been available in the US with white as a color. 2010 was Red and the faster Silver color. 2011 is Black.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Mine came with the pad also. You list a 2010 Pearl White NT700V. It has never been available in the US with white as a color. 2010 was Red and the faster Silver color. 2011 is Black.
In another post he mentions that he had a custom paint job done after purchasing it.

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
Glad to see that you have a good dealer, a lot of them would have forgotten who you were by then. Mine is great, but it has been a long erm aquaintence dating back to before the word HONDA was known as a plac to meet the nicest people.

I suggest that you post the dealership as some traveling riders might want to stop and give them some buisness.

Chatty Kathy

I actually didn't even SEE the pad in the box that my top case came in! I was breaking down the box for recycling & found it; whew! my local dealer had never seen the top case & wouldn't have known there was a pad included; why didn't Honda just put the pad inside the case??? silly rabbits, tricks are for kids!

Top Bottom