I use the MADCORIDER cam lock and love it

Jph1207

I installed the honda factory heated grips on my nt700va and put this madcorider cam lock on at the same time....LOVE IT!!! works great...allows me to release my hand for a few seconds whenever i need it to "'un-numb" it..simple to use...i have used it for over a year now with no complaints
http://madcorider.com/cam-lock_honda_cruisers.html

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
It's a good-looking unit. Does it install inside of the heated grip? It looks like it would interfere with the wires from the grips.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
John and Rick, just goes to show that price isn't everything. I still like my Throttlemeister, even if I could have done the same thing cheaper.

Some would probably say that none of us should ever take a hand off our throttle grips. We're just asking to die if we do. Oh, well....

Bike
2010 NT700V Red
That Madcorider product sure looks great and the fact it seems to work with heated grips is a huge advantage. Price-wise it's right up there which means it has it's work cut out if it's going to aquire and maintain market share. I've used "flip-over" type throttle locks on other bikes that this one reminds me of and I'm wondering what the advantage might be for this product?

Thanks,

LL75 :smile:

Top Bottom