Instructions or video link on how to mount GIVI original windshield on Honda NT 2011?

Avi

Hello,

Would you be able to share any Instructions or video link on how to mount GIVI original windshield on Honda NT 2011?

Any response would be appreciated a lot.

Thanks in advance.
Avi

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
don't have a video. pry off the rubber protectors, they are flexible, have tabs that go under metal, then 2 bolts each side on frame to take out

OP
OP
Avi

Avi

don't have a video. pry off the rubber protectors, they are flexible, have tabs that go under metal, then 2 bolts each side on frame to take out

Silver NT700 retired with 201,111 miles:: now on Red NT to do same thing """" Impressive"""

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Avi, what's really impressive is that Woodaddict's "old" NT is still out there running for a 2nd owner!

Reactions: Avi

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
here is the post about going over 200K

sold silver NT just after Thanksgiving Nov 2018. I gave the info about this NT site to buyer. He owns a powersport business near lake, mostly dealing with jetskis. So he probably bought it to sell it. So if anybody buys it and joins here, we will know.

I only owned silver for 6 yrs and about 10 months. I JUST CAN'T GET A JOB CLOSE TO ME!!! I'm the crazy one at work, that rides all the time. Only snow or ice deters me.

I doubt anyone else in USA has taken the NT over the 200K mark before I did. Now only talking about 2010 and 2011 bikes imported here.

And I just wanted to get another one and move my "stuff" over to new one before I couldn't find anymore low mileage bikes

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
Avi - the "original windshield" is the one mounted on the bike when it left the factory. Your Givi windshield is an aftermarket part. Yes...semantics. :)

Woodaddict - when I was at the local Honda dealer the other day picking up my newly-mounted tire, I saw a silver NT sitting among the other used bikes. It had a Slipstreamer windshield but don't know if it was low mileage. The plastic looked good!

They're rare here in the flatlands, and I need to get rid of mine, but they don't sell very fast. There are a couple of low-mileage units within a couple of hundred miles that just keep coming up on CL, so I haven't made much effort.

Top Bottom