Japan to the Rescue!

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Fortunately, for us ICE gearheads, the Japanese motorcycle manufacturers plus Toyota refuse to surrender to the EV onslaught. As I've mentioned before, the Japanese appear to be taking a more pragmatic and in my opinion realistic approach to our transportation future. Now comes news of a rescue plan......

Kawasaki, Honda, Yamaha, And Suzuki Unite To Save Internal Combustion Bikes (msn.com)

Hopefully their plan saves our two-wheeled ICE future!

Mike

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
Most of all of the Japanese motorcycle makers have small electric scooters for the Japanese market but have only dabbed a toe or two into the waters of EV.

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
Rescue? There is nothing new here as Hyundai has been selling the Nexo Fuel Cell hydrogen SUV for a couple years already. As I've posted before it is only available in limited markets, as in some California metro areas. Widespread hydrogen adaptation would require the development of an entire new infrastructure. While that might work in Japan, with a land mass roughly the size of California, I seriously doubt it will happen here. Here is a map of the current location of all 58 hydrogen fueling stations in the USA.:eek: Unless you plan on a move to left coast you're toast...

Top Bottom