Jim's MY Hero!

Bike
2018 CanAm Spyder RTL
OK, before this thread gets any more off track than the original post.... (y)

1. I thought Phil was originally saying that Jim wouldn't be interested 'cos he was way shorter than me.

2. My next contact (time-stamp wise) was from lynnbpa via PM, saying if Jim didn't want the seat, they would be interested.

3. My third contact was seagrass via post in this thread.

4. Phil cleared up my misunderstanding about Jim and sent me an email saying Jim WAS interested and to call him.

So, in all fairness, since my first "offer" was to Jim, I need to contact him. Not sure when a good time to call him would be, so I'm waiting until tomorrow daytime to try.

So, I have a list of 3 people now who may want to adopt my Russell seat. I'm gonna check with Jim first. If that doesn't work, then lynnbpa, then seagrass.

Bike
2013 DL650/A & CX500 Euro
OK, before this thread gets any more off track than the original post.... (y)

1. I thought Phil was originally saying that Jim wouldn't be interested 'cos he was way shorter than me.

2. My next contact (time-stamp wise) was from lynnbpa via PM, saying if Jim didn't want the seat, they would be interested.

3. My third contact was seagrass via post in this thread.

4. Phil cleared up my misunderstanding about Jim and sent me an email saying Jim WAS interested and to call him.

So, in all fairness, since my first "offer" was to Jim, I need to contact him. Not sure when a good time to call him would be, so I'm waiting until tomorrow daytime to try.

So, I have a list of 3 people now who may want to adopt my Russell seat. I'm gonna check with Jim first. If that doesn't work, then lynnbpa, then seagrass.
Sorry I did not mean to muddy the waters or Hijack the post. I will leave you to contact me further if the other interested parties do not work out.

Seagrass

Bike
2018 CanAm Spyder RTL
Nobody muddied or hijacked anything...at least not on purpose. It was just starting to develop a life of it's own and I didn't want to turn the whole thread into "Selling Rick's Seat".

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I got an email from my hero this evening. He has now ridden the Lincoln Highway from end-to-end (backwards, I guess đź‘Ťđź‘Ś:D ) from San Francisco to Times Square in downtown New York City! I've seen pictures! He'll be getting his reports in order and sharing them with the Forum in the next few days. They make good reading!

Top Bottom