Just for Fun the Tron Cycle

maxweljames

It looks so awkward to actually drive. But.....I sure wouldn't turn down a chance to drive it through town a couple times to turn heads. I wonder how it handles highway speeds.

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
It looks so awkward to actually drive.
That looks like it would have all the discomfort of a "Tomahawk" without the V-10's OMG! factor. I would not want to go highway speed on it with any crosswinds, or big rig turbulence, as it has too much "sail" area.... But as a movie prop give away it looks neat.

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
They just don't look like bikes. I hope that we are not going in that direction. I know boats have. Most of the "new" sailboats look like lead weighted Clorox Bottles.

maxweljames

http://mashable.com/2011/02/13/tron-light-cycle/

Here is one that's not electric. From the article.
the bike is ?designed for casual cruising and slow ride-bys at shows.? Looking at its specs, it?s not inherently slow. After all, it?s packing a 996cc Suzuki four-stroke engine, not the biggest motorcycle engine in the world, but if it were properly modified like the Ducati 996, it could still power this crotch rocket to some impressive speeds.

Rob

Bike
2010 Silver NT700V
Yeah the ones I posted are electric. I've seen a video of the square one driving down the road and the "box" was a mirrored surface. Made the rider look like he was floating in air lol.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Bike
Silver NT700V
Interesting styling exercise. Some of the comments to the video were laughable as the bike is clearly a far out movie custom and for no other purpose. It seemed almost unrideable, based on the riders speeds and steering inputs.

Top Bottom