Just stopped in to say hi....

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Made it back from the Reno air races in one piece. Had a nice last day riding from Boise to Spokane on US 95.
I wont be on here much for awhile. I am cutting down trees and getting ready to take a trip to Vegas for 5 days to a skating event. Surgical grade N95 3M 1870 masks rated for squirting blood are available again for under $3 and for those filthy airplanes, I have my 3M N100 masks.
Also stacking and splitting wood and putting it on the front porch.
My cruise to Hawaii was canceled as they couldnt get the ship ready in time for December so I booked another cruise to Alaska in May.
Not much to tell except that the riding weather is going away and I know many who have or have had covid. North Idaho is a mess but Spokane
has high numbers also so I am laying low. Waiting for my booster.....
First Nations summer is dying here so I am doing my best to catch up on all the outdoor work.....the fires missed us again.....my four chain saws are getting a workout as is my chipper.

You all stay safe out there. Frosty and I had some great lunches outside at a wonderful eatery but the weather is changing and I wont eat inside....So far I have been lucky by being careful....going to Spearfish, Oshkosh, Reno, Wa west coast, etc.....
a chris 2.jpg

Yup, next year we can lament about the terrible pandemic so please be around to enjoy 2022! ;)

PS. I made an appointment for my Pfizer booster shot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom