Kaoko Throttle lock

no1gtkid

Well I wanted to purchase a true cruise control from MC-Cruise but the cost is 1080. So instead I got a Kaoko Throttle lock. Wanted something easy to use. I have a go cruise and it helped but not as nice as I liked.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I'll be anxious to see your review of the Kaoko. I had already bought my Throttlemeister when I first saw the Kaoko listed in Twisted Throttle's online catalog. There wasn't one for the NT, and I had a nice email conversation with the Kaoko guys in South Africa. I had wondered if the same one that fit the ST would fit the NT, and then I wondered if one that fit an NT without heated grips would fit an NT with heated grips. They understood that I already had a Throttlemeister and wasn't likely to buy a Kaoko, but got an NT with heated grips from the South African Honda folks to check it out. I can't remember what they learned, but they obviously wanted to provide answers and make their product available to NT riders. I was impressed.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
I also have one. Easy to install although you have to remove the internal bar weight. Have not noticed any increase in vibration through the bars. High quality unit that works well.

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
Do you have the Honda heated grip as well?
Thanks in advance

OP
OP

no1gtkid

Ok, I lost my patience with the spring. So before I break something I am taking a break and will end up taking to dealer.

Top Bottom