Keeping the bugs from sticking - rejex ?

Bike
2011 NT700v
Hi

I use some stuff called rejex on my boat. It's a polymer coating. Nothing sticks to it. Has anyone used it on their nt? I was thinking about using it on both the ferrings and the polished metals. I wondering if it would work on the exhaust system. Anyone have any input it would be appreciated

It's a rainy day here, guess I'll have to spend the day screwing around in the garage. :smile:

fltsfshr

Last edited:

ht1648

Re: Keeping the bugs from sticking

Hi If you try it on your exhaust do it in a hidden place, it may burn and stain.

Bike
75 Honda CB360/Buell P3
I'm going to get some of the reject car wax and try it out, sick of bugs on my face shield and windsreen. So far the 303 protectant has been amazing on the black plastics!

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
You really have to be careful on faceshields and windscreens---anything with petroleum ingredients can significantly reduce the life of the faceshield.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
For windscreens and face shields I stick with Plexus. Its safe on plastics. It is both a cleaner and polish. I find bug removal to be very easy.

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
For windscreens and face shields I stick with Plexus. Its safe on plastics. It is both a cleaner and polish. I find bug removal to be very easy.
Same here. The Plexus does help with bug removal. What makes the biggest difference though is when you are ready to clean, spraying the areas with water with a bit of soap in it and letting it sit for 10 or so minutes. It softens up the bugs and they wipe right off. :) After the surface is clean, reapply the polish.

Top Bottom