Kermit Chair Recommnendation

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
BY GOLLY!! I finaly did something right!! Now i guess I will have to order one for Eldon Though i will have to wait until next payday since I have pretty well expended my play money for this month.

silverdevil

there are 2 curved pieces, 1 holds the top apart and the other holds the front of the seat apart.
if you pull these 2 pieces out of the bag the rest will fit in the pass thru, the length is 22" and you have 24" from lid to lid

bicyclist

Here's a Kermit chair you'll never see the like of. What's different about it? I made it out of cherry and added levers to the latching pieces.

Bike
2010 NT700V Red
Here's a Kermit chair you'll never see the like of. What's different about it? I made it out of cherry and added levers to the latching pieces.

Man I'll bet you could take orders for that set-up, beautiful work! Kudos for making something good even better.

LL75

bicyclist

Thanks. It was a fun project. That's the only way something like that can be cost effective; if you consider the project to be entertainment. Cuz the labor involved is substantial. At least, I know which chair is mine at rallies.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Hmm, didn't see the cup holder. Is it from Riders Wearhouse, too?

Never mind; I just found on the Kermit's Chair website. It'll be on it's way Monday morning. Gotta' have a cup holder!

Last edited:

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Nah. My Bags Connection City bag works as a cup holder on the bike.

Top Bottom