Kudos to Victory

OP
OP
Rob

Rob

Bike
2010 Silver NT700V
It's good to see someone try it anyway. It would probably get too costly to maintain it all the time. I guess they're probably just trying to boost start of the season numbers or try to get people to try a victory before running to HD.

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
This bike pushes my cruiser button rode one on there demo tour and fell in lust.
[video=youtube_share;Zyud4AVx-ZE]http://youtu.be/Zyud4AVx-ZE[/video]

Bike
2010 RED NT700V
My brother has a Victory Vision and loves it. I have ridden it a couple hundred miles and it is a superb bike. The styling has to kind of grow on you, but the power and comfort are top notch from the get-go.

docta

......and none of those pesky valve adjustments to worry about on a Victory.......

Bike
1984 Moto Guzzi T5
My nephew has a Vision too. I hate the styling but it is VERY comfortable and cruises efforlessly, like a Road King or Gold Wing.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Actually, I kind of like the styling. I reminds me of something Raymond Loewy (sp?) might have designed. The Pennsy RR passenger steam engines, the Studebaker Hawks, etc.

A woman whose name I've forgotten had a pink one at both the Iron Butt National Meetings in the last couple of years and rode it in the IronButt 6K and did very well. A factory exec rode one in the last IBR and did fairly well, too. They're competent machines.

Top Bottom