Laminar Lip recommendations

Bike
2010 Red NT700
I have finally had enough of the wind roaring in my helmet while sitting behind a windshield

Can I get some recommendations or testimonials for a laminar lip type device? I once saw a German company that makes good stuff (not PUIG) but I cant remember the name

Sunny

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700VA, R1150GS
get the cheapest that you can get, and see if it works for you...

I had one, my problem was that the transition of the windshield to laminar lip was in my line of sight, so that was $20 down to the experimentation bucket...

I ended up with a vsteam windscreen and am much happier ...

I still have my ebay laminar lip, it has one lock missing (you will have to jerry rig, if you are interested, I can add pics and you can have it. Just cover shipping (should be <$10). PM me you address and I can check the exact USPS shipping cost to you in next few days...

OP
OP
RedNigel
Bike
2010 Red NT700
I have a VSTREAM and I find it no better than the OEM or my CeeBailey
When i stand up on the pegs in the wind its near silent, but behind my windshield is a maelstrom, and the wind is just grazing the top of my helmet

Thanks for the offer but I will probably get something new

Bike
WR250R/KTM 890/KTM690
I've owned two NT 700's and have traveled many miles on them. The stock wind management was very good at windshield position three for me. I am 5'8'' with average arm length. I added the laminar lip as an inexpensive accessory. It perfected wind management for me. On the first bike I used the velcro tabs that came with it and never had a problem with it coming off. On bike two I asked Laminar lip to supply the hardware (free). I drilled and attached the lip and liked it even better. The hardware is easy on and off for cleaning. I recommend the Laminar Lip brand attached with hardware.

Top Bottom