Looking for a Tankbag

I'm looking for a tankbag larger than the one I have. Its okay for daytrips but won't hold all the things I take on multi-day trips plus the two cameras that I carry. I saw an ad for this one at Walmart and really liked the price but it doesn't say how large it is in liters. I figure I need at least 18L and prefer 20L. Anyone familiar with this one or do you have any suggestions?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Classic-Accessories-Motorcycle-Tank-Bag/10802876

Bike
Bonneville T120
Hi. I have this one. It can hold a great deal of stuff if you like. My wife has this one. It's quite small. She just uses it to carry her cell phone and wallet. Both have a magnetic mount. We are both happy with them.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I've got the Bags Connection DayBag and their City Bag. I got 'em both from Twisted Throttle. They use the same tank-lock connector and clear the handlebar-mounted switches for my Denalis and my heated handgrips.

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
The Tank Bag from Wal-Mart is quite good and fits on the NT-provided you cut the front ears with the magnets off and treat the fabric on the tank with a light going over with a lighter or hot knife. I have had mine for four years--two years on the Ninja.
The only wear is that it has faded slightly and the glassine in the corners is cracked--otherwise it is fine. It is the least expensive high quality bag I have seen. It is expandable and has a rain hood. I now use a bag I found in a closeout bin at a MC shop --brand: Fastrax. It has a bigger map pocket than the Wal Mart bag and does not have as many compartments.

Bike
2010 NT700V
I have the Walmart bag, and have not done any modifications to it. Stays where you put it, have good capacity and costs less than just about anything else out there.

Top Bottom