Maintenance reminder stickers ?

ett

Now that I have two street bikes; Griso and NT.
I think it might be wise to use some type of maintenance reminder stickers on all my vehicles.
For my track bike I've been using those peel-n-stick, clear, magnetic (?), labels that come with Blackstone UOA oil sample kits.
Which are similar to those clear maintenance reminder labels those oil change places; such as Jiffy Lube; place on the inside of your windshield.

Does anyone know what type of material those labels are made of ?
I assume it's possible to buy sheets of it at Staples. But I don't know what it's called; and hence don't know to search for.

Thanks;
--ET

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
I have an excellent memory the problem it is too short. A small notebook in your tool box goes a long way to keeping track of what you did vs what you just thought about...
Inexpensive as well.

dlb

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
I log all my maintenance in the back pages of the service manual ( with mileage and date )....

OP
OP
ett

ett

Op here,

Thanks everyone. I never thought of checking Amazon. Doh.
They are not exactly what I was envisioning. But they may work.

I log EVERYTHING with my vehicles in an old DOS program called C.A.R.S.
Been using since early 90's. Works great.
But with having so many vehicles now; I may need a visual reminder right next to the odometer.

Thanks;

--ET

JQL

Growing old disgracefully
Bike
2010 NT700 & 2019 FJR1300
Fuelly.com. If you fill in the fuel-ups and set up the reminders they'll email you a reminder every 4000 miles

Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
I use my top case lid for records on tires, oil, etc. print a ribbon with a Brother label printer. I had the printer from my IT job, and now it is my memory assist for lots of things.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Now that I have two street bikes; Griso and NT.
I think it might be wise to use some type of maintenance reminder stickers on all my vehicles.
For my track bike I've been using those peel-n-stick, clear, magnetic (?), labels that come with Blackstone UOA oil sample kits.
Which are similar to those clear maintenance reminder labels those oil change places; such as Jiffy Lube; place on the inside of your windshield.

Does anyone know what type of material those labels are made of ?
I assume it's possible to buy sheets of it at Staples. But I don't know what it's called; and hence don't know to search for.

Thanks;
--ET
Oil change/maintenance reminder static stickers are available free for the asking at any O'Reilly Auto Parts store. If you don't have an O'Reilly near you, send me a PM and I will mail you some.

Mike

Bike
2) 2010 red NT's
25 (plus some that don't run right now) bikes in the stable. White board on the shop door with bikes on it and mileage that basic maintenance is due.

All maintenance that gets done is logged on an spreadsheet and and loaded onto Dropbox and eventually put into the bikes permanent file.

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
Dee.

GREAT IDEA FOR YOUR FLEET!lol RIGHT NOW I AM GLAD MINE IS DOWN TOO ONLY 3 BIKES. if I WAS UP TO A DOZEN I WOULD BE IN A HEAP OF TROUBLE!

eLDON

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
[...White board on the shop door with bikes on it and mileage that basic maintenance is due...]

Essentially the same system I use except the service/mileages are on a clipboard over my workbench. :)

Top Bottom