Making room for the new toy

Bike
2010 Silver NT700va
Trying to make room in the garage before my new toys arrives, forgot to measure the width of the bike with the larger bag covers on it. I just bought a bike dolly which has the spot to sit on the side stand any help would be appreciated image.jpg

bicyclist

I use one of those Harbor Freight dollies to shove my bike up against the wall in the garage. What you need to be aware of is that the bike is parked on the side stand, so it leans over and takes up more space than if it were on the centerstand. I took my handy tape measure out to the garage to collect some figures for you. Garage wall to outside of left pannier = 33". Garage wall to outside of left mirror = 38". Garage wall to outside of kickstand support on dolly = 35". Those figures are for the bike shoved over so that it is not quite touching the wall. I find that I fairly regularly hit the mirror when walking by.

Bike
2010 Silver NT ABS
I too just purchased the Harbor Frt cycle dolly but haven't taken it out of box yet. Wanted to know if the NT will fit on it length wise. I'd like to find out before I open the box. Anyone own this thing and can answer this question?

Top Bottom