Met another NT rider

silshooter

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700
Interesting conversation at the theater last Friday evening. He and his daughter told me of their recent ride visiting small airports in a couple of states. Then he asked what I rode, mine is silver and he has a red one.

It's me that silshooter is referring to. He and I have known each other for a little while now but just discovered the common thread last weekend. He's the first fellow Deauville rider I've met in person since picking up mine in July. When I was shopping for mine, the sales guy said to me, "so you're that one guy in Dallas who's interested in this bike." I figured in a metropolitan area of over 7 million people, there must be at least two of us! Now I know who the other guy is!

He comes down to Gonzales, Louisiana to shoot steel silhouettes in December. I went and watched him shoot one year.

Tim Wilkes, they moved the range to "The Fusilier Complex, Arnaudville LA".
Dec 11-12 this year. I was not able to attend last year due to my back surgery.

Journeyman, I would like to ride South to Burnett TX, A motorcycle museum to look at.

Sounds like a good ride. I haven't been to the motorcycle museum there, but I've been to the nearby Highland Lakes Squadron Museum at the Burnett Airport. Small, but good.

Back
Top Bottom