Moonshine Lunch Run 04/14/18

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Many on the forum have attended the Moonshine Lunch Run over the years. It has always been held in April, rain or shine and has been a "must attend" event for motorcyclists in the Midwest although riders have been known to attend from all over the country. The ride is to the Moonshine Store in rural Illinois, near Casey off I-70 east of Effingham. More info can be had from their website, just Google Moonshine Lunch Run. In any event, I am sad to report that this will be the final year for this event. Apparently, the owners of the store had an unexpected death in the family and are no longer able to carry on with the event. While the store will remain open, the Moonshine Lunch Run will become a part of history after April 14th, 2018.

Soooo..... if this is something that has been on your bucket list, it's now or never. I hope to see you there.

Mike

Bike
2010 Maroon NT700V
Mike, this might be something I would be interested in (never been to an event like this). Looks to be about 3.5hr drive from my house. You going Saturday?

OP
OP
mikesim

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
My son and I are leaving Friday evening and spending the night in Effingham. If you want to meet up with us somewhere, that would be great. Also, note that they would like to get everybody served by 1230p or as close to that as possible.

Mike

Top Bottom