Motorcycle sightseeing in Japan

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Beautiful scenery and interesting photography!

Mike

OP
OP
DirtFlier

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
In the rural areas, Japan is sparsely populated with very light road traffic - quite the opposite of the large cities!

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
In the rural areas, Japan is sparsely populated with very light road traffic - quite the opposite of the large cities!
I have noted the traffic density in Ruriko_675 s travel logs also. This lady is followed by 163k subscribers. About what Ruriko has. Interesting that there are lots of masks in your vid....
Personally, I like Ruriko's editing and presentation a bit better....I like her narration and camera views.....Japan would be a dream come true...and when I am King, I shall visit and have Ruriko show me around...LOL!

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Note the safety strips in Aso Kuju National park. Dont know if they are for bicycles or what....but they are rare in Japan......
a japan one.jpg

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Imagine a moss phlox garden with blooming trees in Spring in the US and the parking lot is almost empty....
a moss phlox garden.jpg
a moss phlox garden 2.jpg

OP
OP
DirtFlier

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
Even today, it appears about half the people in Japan continue to wear masks in public without having a national mandate. A small number wore masks before the pandemic so it's not unusual. They have a different mindset than us so taking care of others is considered more important than personal freedom.

Last edited:
Top Bottom