Moving to Burgman

Bike
2010 RED NT700V
Even though I love my 2010 RED NT, my advancing age and arthritic hips and knees just do not allow comfortable riding on it any more. I've discovered a Suzuki Burgman 650, and lo and behold I can ride it with no pain! Therefore, I will be selling my beloved NT. It really saddens me because it is such a great bike and I've had many miles of smiles on it, and there are many more left in it.

However, before some local schmuck rides off on this beautiful bike, I have a couple of farkles (big lids and a Cee Bailey +4 windshield) that I will remove and post in the "For Sale" forum, as well as a genuine shop manual. I have no idea if there is any sort of demand for these things, but I guess we'll see. I also don't know what kind of a price to put on these things, but I'll come up with something.

I think I'll still hang around here occasionally if you don't mind. I enjoy reading the posts learning stuff. I really regret that I never made it to Spearfish. Y'all are wonderful people!

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
Burgmans have been know to show at Spearfish. You're welcome to show up and join the rest of us with sore knees, bad hips, stiff backs, . . ... . .... . ...... . .. ..

I also bought a Burgman 400 because of a problem with my legs. I've got about 1500 miles on it so far and I'm finding that I can do just about anything I could do on my NT. I'm waiting for two days in a row with good weather so I can go into West Virginia and try it out on the twisties.

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
I have a couple of riding pals who ride Burgmans, one has a 400 and the other a 650. They seem to be able to do everything expected of a "motorcycle" and keep their riders happy!

Top Bottom