Mr Phil Tarman's Aerostich Catalog Page

Bike
2015 Yamaha FZ-07
Hi Phil,
I got my new Aerostich catalog (summer 2014)and your name is on the second to last page. Its a review/comment card you philled out. Did they let you know that you would be published?

Please feel free to move this thread , I had no idea where to post it. (off topic?)
Leo

slider

He was already famous. Wonder how much they paid for that?

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Leo, I haven't gotten my catalog yet...or the check for the testimonial.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Now that I see that, I remember that I did get paid for the testimonial. Andy sent me a coffee mug with the same picture you've got as an avatar, Bob.

OP
OP
ataraxia
Bike
2015 Yamaha FZ-07
Now that I see that, I remember that I did get paid for the testimonial. Andy sent me a coffee mug with the same picture you've got as an avatar, Bob.
Well Done! Lol. Aerostich is a pretty cool company. Wish they could open a satellite store here on the east coast.

Just FYI, and not worth starting a new thread for, Aerostich is doing a pop up in the Washington DC area (actually at Woodbridge) on April 14 - 17.

I am considering volunteering for a day, maybe let them use my NT for a static test-fit bike.

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
Just FYI, and not worth starting a new thread for, Aerostich is doing a pop up in the Washington DC area (actually at Woodbridge) on April 14 - 17.

I am considering volunteering for a day, maybe let them use my NT for a static test-fit bike.
The folks at Aerostich depend heavily on volunteers for those pop-up stores. And I know they have had some NTs as test bikes before so they actually know what they are. The riders who test fit and the Areostich staff will appreciate you and your bike.

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
WHAT is this MR stuff???? Are y ou trying to ruin his personality and congenial attitude??Eldon:rofl1:

Top Bottom