Mt. Juliet Tennessee ( new Home )

Bike
2010 NT700V Red
Hi all. We just made the move from the snow belt of Minnesota to the warmer climate of Tennessee. Were building a new house, which is not quite done, but hope to move in within a couple weeks. The list of home stuff to work on will be long for a while but hope to get the bikes out soon, Honda NT700V and BMW RT1100. I will be checking out the local roads for new adventures.

congrats ... and there are so many gr8 roads in that area...

I did tail of the dragon ~2 months ago and I was floored by the beauty of that area ....

My son is not far from you in Franklin.
Area seems pretty nice. He has a side by side he has taken some nice rides with (off road stuff).
Good luck with the new area and new house.

Brad

I've ridden through the area a few times -- some great roads! Enjoy!

For nine years I lived in Smyrna which is not far from you. Great riding roads in about any direction you go although I preferred going east. The start of the Natchez Trace Parkway is also right in your back yard.

Stay away from the flood plains! And dont let them make fun of your accent.

We finally got here but the new house isn't ready so we have a great relative that is putting us up for awhile. Also, the bikes had to go to storage for a couple more weeks and I sure miss riding.. But soon. Yes, I am so looking forward to wandering around. The first thing I found out is if you stay off the main roads all the side ones are small single lane, lots of curves and elevation change. Fun and you really need to pay attention.

Thanks All

Although the Natchez Trace has a lot of history, it has little that is appealing for motorcyclists.

Although the Natchez Trace has a lot of history, it has little that is appealing for motorcyclists.

I have ridden it multiple times and enjoy it immensely. I guess it depends on what you find appealing. I would agree it does not have a lot of twisties and the speed is regulated so it’s not like an amusement park ride. It’s more like a lazy river.

I enjoyed it too. In a different way than the Blue Ridge Parkway but still worth while IMHO.

Mike

Very nice ! I have ridden the area a little southeast of your new location, all around Smithville and over to Fall Creek Falls. Fantastic local riding for you. And like others noted, many other roads a bit farthe east (Cherohala Skyway, Tail of the Dragon, Moonshiner 28, etc., etc.) are all within easy reach. Enjoy !

Back
Top Bottom