My gloves

no1gtkid

Icon Merc gauntlet - two pair Red and a blue are good for around town riding and warm enough for winter. I like the feel but a little tight so not good for long road trips. great protection

Icon Tarmac mesh - two pair white and a black great summer gloves plenty of cool flow. Protection is not great but are good for touring and quick jaunts. went down with the white pair at about 10 mph when a mini van racing to get into line at a fast food place and coming head on... went down instead of be ran over or hit head on nothing to the gloves or the bike.

Alpinestar SP2 blue and white. great gloves, great protection. These are race so a tight feel would not recommend for daily riding and long distance.

Joe Rocket - basic glove black decent protection great for long trips and cruising. Would not race with them. Not bad in cold but change out when temps get down to 30s.

First gear hard knuckles - not bad not great, they work in the cold keep hands from getting hot and moist and decent wind protection. great for touring but not great in bad wet rain or snow.

cruiser finger-less - will never wear again they look great love them driving race cars. will not wear on the road went down at 15 Mph and ended up pulling glass from my hands for a week. lucky did not lose any fingers.

Frank Thomas - did not like the gloves not bad but to loose around the wrist. My Vulcan rider friend loves his. I hated mine gave them away to a new rider I work with. Fingers were a little long feeling as well.

AlpineStar hero black - gave away to wifes step mother. Thing leather, they look great, but the fingers were to long.

Alpinestar - 3n4 - blue and black - did not like feel gave them away to my wifes step mom.

AGV race gloves Black and gray - loved these gloves they were an SP something or another had them back in 1990 until about 2004. They just worked and were safe great fit and feel and protection. Wish i could find another pair like them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom