My helmets

no1gtkid

Scorpion 1000 - love the look, love the inner visor, hard to remove the inner. Love the standard visors and the removal. Love the wind skirt for the chin and the breath deflector which does not work. Do not like the chin vent. like the small venting ability but a pain to engage. Heavy helmet so it will make your neck strong. :) noise level ok. I wear earplugs so I do not care. like the cost I got both mine for $99

Scorpion 400 - I have the warrior and the solid titanium - great for winter not great for summer. Love the ease of removal to the visor and many choices. Breath deflector and wind skirt. noise level ok. I like the cost $49

Bell Drifter - neck skirt, ear skirts, love the bullet rivets, love the military style look, fit is tight, goggle strap doe not work very good. At least in my mind best to put on goggles then put on helmet.

Pow Shorty - not bad helmet looks good for cruising has a short visor. No neck attachment or ear attachments

Fly racing dual sport - silver, not a bad helmet light weight, lot of noise

I started out in the 90s with a RF800 shoei love the helmet fit and light weight. Do no like cost

Top Bottom