Need help with Admore LED for Top Box.

luvmynt

Hello guys,

I need your help in installing the Admore LED. I have finished installing the LED in the Top Box and the only thing left is to tap the wires. I haven't never messed with motorcycle wires and I would greatly appreciate if you could tell me which wires to tap based on Admore wiring chart. I am little confused. Also any pictures would be great. Thanks.

tawilke46

The best thing would be to purchase a Shop Manual for the NT. The manual has a wiring diagram in the back. If you don't have one maybe this will help.
Behind the rear seat latch there is a cubby with a black plastic cover that you can pop up and swing up and out of the way. Underneath this lid is some wiring. There will be two connectors. One connector for the wires to the license plate light and a bigger one for the rear running, brake, and turn signal lights. Looking at the rear light side of the connector you will see five wires. The black wire is the ground wire. The white wire is power to the running lights, always 12 volts applied when the ignition key is turned on or bike is running. The red wire is for the brake lights, 12 volts only when brakes are applied. The grey wire is 12v to the right turn signal light. The blue wire is 12v to the left turn signal light.
Quite simply just tap into the proper wire to your Admore light's wiring using Posi-Tap connectors (the easiest way).

REAR LED RUNNING-BRAKE-TURN SIGNAL LIGHTS WIRING HOOKUPS ON THE LIGHT SIDE OF THE CONNECTOR.....

ADMORE LIGHT
WIRE COLOR

BLUE & RED 12V SWITCHED CONNECT TO WHITE WIRE

PURPLE BRAKE LIGHT CONNECT TO RED WIRE

GREEN RIGHT T/S CONNECT TO GREY WIRE

YELLOW LEFT T/S CONNECT TO BLUE WIRE

BLACK GROUND CONNECT TO BLACK WIRE

If I did not get this right, someone please correct me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom