Need to Switch My Heated Grips

Bike
2010 Red NT 700
As some of you know, I'm gathering information and connectors to connect my Oxford Hot hands to a switched circuit. Today I was reminded of why I want to do this. I left my Hothand switch on today at work and drained my battery! And I had to get to a meeting at church right after work. thank goodness for jumper cables.

This weekend I have a project to do. The third floor bathroom will have to wait. How to break this to my wife?

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Herb, whisper it to her as she sleeps. Then when she wants to exactly what you think you're doing on Saturday, just say, "But, hon, don't you remember the other night that I told you I had to do this today. You should have said something..."

Let me know if that works. If it does, I'll add it to my list of strategies.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Herb, whisper it to her as she sleeps. Then when she wants to exactly what you think you're doing on Saturday, just say, "But, hon, don't you remember the other night that I told you I had to do this today. You should have said something..."

Let me know if that works. If it does, I'll add it to my list of strategies.
Sorry, but it will not work and you will get a thumping for your efforts :)

Bike
2014 Black Yamaha Bolt
I agree with the others Phil, some things just don't really work as well as they do in theory. When I was a young cop, many many years ago, I used to buy and sell pistols. I'd buy a new one, put it up on a shelf and then when my wife would come across it I's say I'd had it for a "while". Stopped buying and selling a long time ago, now she says "I see in the check book you bought a Top Box, what's that"? Things don't change, just your interests.

Top Bottom