new guy

tazmania_1981

hi guys
i am taz.

just become an owner of 2013 nt 700v abs
i want to install couple of things
first iPhone charger, fog lights or day time running lights and before te winter comes back again i want to wire up heated jacket liners.
i never had experience with motorbike in this size and money :))#

i will be doing some Europe tours as well as my usual commute to work.
bike is box standard.
i searched the forum and seems like some people managed to get a terminal fixed under the seat where they can plug in their new stuff on.

what would you recommend guys.

i can do a lot of work myself just need some example and product information
i dont want to do anything myself and blowoing someting.
i am sure there is some of you who can give me good advice on that.

basically i want to be able to have a socket or a box where i can easly plug my gloves or jacket on rater than having connection from battery all the time.

thanks

taz

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
I've sent you a PM (personal message) so check that box.

tawilke46

Welcome to the NT forum taz!
First I would install a Fuzeblock under the seat to power up most accessories, and a fused 12volt wire to the battery terminals for a battery tender, which can also power up your heated gear.

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
A service manual with the wiring diagrams will be very helpful. Your NT is wired a bit differently than the North American version as Honda removed several things, like HISS, for this market.

Last edited:

photographe83

welcome taz!!! are you the famous "tasmanian devil " ????

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
Welcome, Taz. You should find a lot of helpful information on this forum.

OP
OP

tazmania_1981

Welcome to the NT forum taz!
First I would install a Fuzeblock under the seat to power up most accessories, and a fused 12volt wire to the battery terminals for a battery tender, which can also power up your heated gear.
hi why do i need a battery tender isnt it for storing the bike during the winter ???

elizilla

hi why do i need a battery tender isnt it for storing the bike during the winter ???
They're assuming you will store the bike during winter. They probably didn't notice you are in London, or didn't realize how unlikely that is for you there. :)

Top Bottom