Nolan N43E's with Bluetooth 3

Bike
2011 NT700v
Spent last night installing N-com in our new helmets. I got everything paired up, cell phones and helmets. Intercom and bluetooth cell phone calls work great, so does the radio.

My problem is my cell phone has a lot of music stored in it. The Bluetooth connects fine on a phone call but I'm trying to figure out how to get it to hear my music files.

I have a set of bluetooth headphones that work just fine off my phone but I can't seem to get it to play to the Nolan box on my helmet.

Anyone have any ideas? There's only 3 buttons I keep pushing them. I don't see anything in their manual.

Thanks

fltsfshr

Bike
1984 Moto Guzzi T5
Does the N-com support the A2DP bluetooth format (look in the manual)? If it does then when you connect to your phone then you can simply play the music from the phone and you should hear it in the headset. Most allow you to play and stop music from the headset. Again the manual should tell you which buttons make it work.

I think the clue is that your manual does not mention it. That means it probably does not. My older Cardo Scala Q2 does not support it so if I want to play music I have to plug it into the headset with an audio cable.

OP
OP
fltsfshr
Bike
2011 NT700v
Yes it does. Maybe I'm skipping by it. This one has 3 toggled settings, base which is phone and intercom, Radio (FM), and A2DP. I'll play with it some more.

Thanks

fltsfshr

OP
OP
fltsfshr
Bike
2011 NT700v
We did a little road time today. This is the first time we've used the intercom system. My hearing sucks but these were crystal clear at 75mph and no mic noise. The pillion seat driver liked them too, she called her sister using voice command and then added me into the call to see how conferencing worked.

fltsfshr

Top Bottom